The Kallman/Abrahamson Family: Exploring my Swedish-born grandparent's and siblings immigrant journey to "Amerika". Searching for cousins everywhere to share family stories, pictures, thoughts, ideas and new discoveries about our Swedish heritage and our family today.

~ This blog, like my family tree, is always a work in process. Please stop back now and again! ~

Wednesday

A bit of re-arranging

 I did a bit of rearranging and cleanup to my blog today.  I felt it was just a little too busy and I wanted to keep things fresh and interesting. You may notice some family tabs missing. All the information and photos remain, just relocated to the right side under "search for older posts".

On the right you will also see the logo for "Geneabloggers", a site that I am happy to say has included me in their list of over 3,000 genealogy blogs. I am getting a lot more traffic on my blog as a result.  A genealogist named Thomas MacEntee runs that blog. I have heard him speak at conferences and have picked up some great hints and ideas not only to use on my blog but in researching my family history. I owe him and the other geneabloggers on that site a big "Thank you".

-Ranae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this post?