Saturday

Saturday's silly Ole and Lena joke

(This Ole and Lena classic was submitted by cousin Paul in Washington state)



Ole won a fishing boat in a raffle drawing in a small upstate Minnesota town.
He brought it home and Lena looks at him and says, "Vot da heck you gonna do vit dat? Dere ain't no water deep enough ta float a boat widin 50 miles uv here."
Ole says, "I vun it and I'ma gonna keep it."
Sven came over to visit several days later. He sees Lena and asks where Ole is.
She says, "He's out dere in his fishin boat," pointing to the field behind the house.
Sven heads out behind the house and sees his brother sitting in a fishing boat with a fishing rod in his hand down in the middle of a big field.
He yells out to him, "Vot da heck are you doing out dere?" 
Ole replies, "I'ma fishin'. Vot da heck duz it look like I'm doing?"
Sven yells back, "It's people like you that give people from Norvay a bad name; make everybody tink we are stoopid. If I cud svim, I'd come out dere and kick you in da beehind."


Happy Saturday! - Ranae

No comments: