Saturday

Family Photo Gallery




I truly appreciate the many family photos contributed by family members across the United States and in Sweden.   All photos received are on my Ancestry.com tree. It would seem that this blog is a bit less confusing for some family members.  If you notice the permanent tabs just above this post (blog home, about me, Kallman ancestry etc), I added another tab titled "Photo Gallery". Photos donated by family members can be accessed from that tab. I will also include certain documents that may be of interest to descendants such as birth, marriage, census, immigration etc. records.

To download copies of the photos and documents to your own computer just right click on each. I hope you enjoy the photos. .

Please keep those photos and bits of information coming as family history is a story and puzzle that never ends! Share those parts of the puzzle that only you may have!

Thank you cousins!