Saturday

Happy Birthday Mom - Grace Gunhild Sevald Kallman

 My mom died young. Way too young. Mom never had any grandchildren. One of the greatest joys of my life has been my grandchildren and until I had them I never really knew how much my Mom had missed out. The greatest loss however was to those kids. She would have been a wonderful grandmother and loved them so much. Knowing and loving my grandma and being a grandma myself I can tell you that no one loves, accepts, understands and worships you like your grandmother does. I hate it that my kids never had that opportunity to have a special relationship with my Mom.

Today she would have been 90 years old. Happy Birthday Mom! 
We, your children remember you with love and pass your love on.


Grace Gunhild Sevald Kallman
b. March 4th 1927 Chicago, Illinois
d. April 21 1975 Park Ridge, Illinois


No comments: