Tuesday

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks #46 - "Not a Clue" - an unmarked family photo

  Prompt #46 (Nov 12 - Nov 18) "Not a Clue" - an unmarked family photo

This photo belonged to family for many years. I have asked many cousins and I have posted it on this blog in the past. Two young men. They look to possibly be Swedish and the fellow to the right vaguely resembles the younger version of my dad but,  WHO THE HECK ARE THEY?

I have "Not a Clue"


Ideas? Please contact me,




 From Amy Johnson Crow, a genealogist, far more experienced then I. "The data that we've accumulated in our genealogy software and in our binders and folders doesn't do a whole lot of good just sitting there. We need to do something with it." Each week she sends out a prompt to share a bit about an ancestor, collateral relative, or family friend.

No comments: